Sunday, April 22, 2012

The top ten reasons I'm giving up men again

Realistically, I tend to meet a lot of very interesting guys...once in a great while 'interesting' actually means "Cool guy that I could see myself dating" not "He just got out of the psych ward and his eyes are looking in different directions." The past couple of months I feel as though I've been saying the following constantly to many different guys:

-"No, I don't want to see your penis"

-"I don't care how big it is - I don't want to see it"

-"No, it's not the biggest I've ever seen"

-"If you don't get your hand off my ass, you'll be giving yourself head"

-"No I'm not gay, I'm just not into YOU in particular"

-"Fine, I'm gay...do you feel better about your masculinity?"

-"I don't care how fast your car/truck/motorcycle goes, don't care that you have a boat, don't care that you were just that cool in high school"

-"...if you haven't noticed, I'm more of a Happinez/BigTide girl - not Cougars/Tonic"

-"I'm really really not interested...really"

-"wow you're such a great...oh your boyfriend is into...nevermind"

Really, can I please just meet ONE good guy? I'm not asking for much - okay maybe I am. See next blog post for list of what I want in a man.

No comments:

Post a Comment